Food processors are often called the ‘workhorse’ of a kitchen since they save much of your time and energy in doing many of the food processing tasks. Instead of performing tasks like slicing vegetables, grating cheese and kneading dough by hand, you can take the assistance of a food processor and be done with everything in just a matter of seconds! Breville is one of the reputable manufacturers of food processor. Here is a list of 3 best Breville food processors.
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor, Stainless Steel
- It features 8 disks and blades for specialized purposes.
- Large feed tube allows the addition of whole fruits and vegetables eliminating the need to preprocess ingredients.
- 16 cup work bowl and a smaller 2.5 cup work bowl are made from BPA-free plastic. Two sizes of bowls allow you to choose a size depending on your processing needs.
- Storage box is available to keep the attachments safe.
- 1200 watts motor is strong enough to knead dough.
- 1 year limited warranty from the manufacturer is available with the product.
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Food Processor, Silver
- 12 cup work bowl made from BPA free plastic.
- It is an ideal choice for grating cheese, chopping herbs and pureeing soup.
- Its large feed tube makes it commercial food processor and allows you to add whole fruits and vegetables so there is no need to per-process ingredients.
- Pulse option is available to add more precision to the processing task.
- 1000 watts strong motor can perform all processing tasks with ease.
- 1 year limited warranty is available with the product from the manufacturer.